Sunday 25 April 2010

Back to origins...

I wanted to tell you today about a friend of mine (I know ur reading this honey), but I just can't find the words to do her justice so I will delay a bit the post about her until I will be able to tell u how much I admire her and love her talent(s) and her for that fact :)

Lately I've been rather down. Too tired, too stressed, too ... just too much.
I'm trying hard to overstep this period (I'm hoping this is just a period), but it just doesn't seem to pass on already.

I am trying to concentrate on what is really important at this point and ignore what is bothering (as it is something that can't be changed for now, unfortunately) so I can get back some peace of mind, but nothing seems to work.
At this point I think it is time to "turn back to origin", back to the point when I was doing only what I liked and what I didn't like I just got read off. It is time for the "get rid off" part :)

Don't worry, it will pass, everything passes :)

source

No comments: