Sunday 6 December 2009

I need to move to a decent city...

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I am living in a capital city that is just as dangerous as New York, just not as interesting.
I grew up in a nice, quiet, small city up in the mountains and I always swear that I'll never ever more here. I just knew I would hate it here... YES, HATE! I don't agree with the usage of this word (aka "hate") because its a word with high load of negative feelings, but this is one of the very few things that I really do hate and I cant deny it... just cant!
I moved here by necessity a few years ago (and i'm not liking it ever since)because my love was here and because I was presented with a nice work opportunity here... but even if my love is worth every single moment of struggle, the work isn't (it turned out after some time that the work is not that terrific then I imagined, but hey! thats life...).
So... I need to move... first in a better neighborhood (although this one should be a nice one also... but "should" is the keyword here) and then (as soon as I decide where next) to a smaller and quieter city.

Cant wait :)

No comments: